We recommend that optical smoke alarms be fitted on each level of your property. Please refer to the user manual supplied with your product for information regarding specific positioning of your smoke alarm.
My FireAngel smoke alarm does not sound during testing. What does this mean?
• Make sure the alarm has been rotated clockwise as far as it can go and is securely located on the base plate.
• If testing immediately after first activating the alarm, you should allow a few seconds for the alarm to settle before testing.
• Make sure you push the centre of the test button firmly.
• If the unit has been silenced and is in low sensitivity mode it may not test. Wait 15 minutes then try again.
Why is my FireAngel smoke alarm chirping intermittently?
• Check the location of your smoke alarm (refer to your user manual)
• Check that your smoke alarm is definitely the source of the chirping; make sure the noise is not coming from another alarm by process of elimination.
Why does my FireAngel smoke alarm activate when no smoke is visible?
Your alarm may need cleaning, as dust or a small insect may be affecting the sensor (refer to the ‘maintenance’ section of the user manual).
How do I return a product under warranty?
We recommend that you contact the FireAngel Technical Support Line in the first instance on 0800 141 2561 (1-800 523171 in Eire), Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm as we may be able to remedy the problem quickly over the phone (this is to prevent unnecessary returns that take a longer time to process).
Alternatively, you can e-mail email@example.com quoting the product model number, which can be found on the product or user manual. If there is a fault that we are unable to resolve then our Technical Support team will issue you with a returns authority number so that your product can be returned for testing.