1 day ago
FireAngel added a new photo. ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
FireAngel shared a link. ... See MoreSee Less
14 tips for keeping thatched properties safe from fire
THE fire service in Dorset has issued advice for the owners of thatched properties, following a
big blaze near Dorchester.
Read more of...
4 days ago
How many smoke alarms can you see in this picture? ... See MoreSee Less
“You can’t see carbon monoxide and you can’t smell it, so unless you’ve got a detector you won’t know about it.” ... See MoreSee Less
Mother and four-year-old son treated for carbon monoxide poisoning
A mother and her four-year-old son needed hospital treatment for carbon monoxide poisoning this afternoon.
Firefighters were called to a home off...
"Householders are recommended to install detectors in any room that has a fuel-burning heater or cooker, and regularly test it to make sure it is working." ... See MoreSee Less
Carbon monoxide alarm saves family in Bredon
ONE casualty had to be treated by ambulance crews after a carbon monoxide leak at a house in Westmancote, near Bredon.
View on Facebook
© Copyright Sprue Safety Products 2016
Site Credits: Dreamscape Design Ltd